7 day Melbourne Private Tour
Melbourne is one of the most diverse touring regions of Australia from the culturally rich inner city to the beauty of the coastal ranges and valleys beyond. On our 7 day Melbourne Private Tour, you will encounter lush forests, wildlife, beautiful beaches and capture a few city highlights.
We will take you on a fabulous coastal journey along Victoria’s Great Ocean Road, where you will be able to spot kangaroos and koalas in the wild as well as some very special ones- “little penguins” on a Phillip Island tour. You will walk among the gigantic trees of an ancient rainforest and enjoy the rugged splendour of the sculpted coastline, at such landmark sights such as the 12 Apostles and Razorback.
Melbourne also has the most beautiful wine country, the Yarra Valley, surrounded by the Great Diving Range and rolling hills dotted with vines. Your Yarra Valley tour can be a combination of many attractions from tasting exclusive wines, tasting fine local produce, visiting the chocolate factory, dairy farm, and various other farms. Your Yarra Valley tour starts with a morning filled with fun in the Dandenong Mountains. Here, you will visit a view spot overlooking the Yarra Valley and the Melbourne City, you’ll have a marvelous opportunity to explore William Ricketts Sanctuary, a spiritual Aboriginal inspired sculpture garden located in a rainforest.
Enjoy a nice day on a Mornington Peninsula tour. Our Mornington Peninsula tour can be suited for everybody, whether it’s a family fun day out to explore the region’s beautiful beaches, visit award-winning maze gardens, and farms, or for those who are seeking a more leisurely, relaxing day to indulge in the boutique wineries and visit the world’s number one hot springs.
- Airport transfer – Meet your tour guide and receive a map of Melbourne, tour itineraries, and some refreshments.
- Free day – Relax and enjoy your day at your leisure in the Melbourne city.
Dandenong Mt and Yarra Valley Tour
Duration: 7-8 hours
- Pick up 9.30am
- Scenic drive through the Botanical Gardens, Melbourne’s most beautiful suburbs and city highlights.
- Dandenong Mountains
- Sassafras mountain town (Excellent local produce and boutiques)
- Sky High historic lookout
- William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Yarra Valley
- Boutique winery lunch and wine tasting
- Wine tastings/ chocolate factory/ dairy farm. This Yarra Valley tour is flexible for you to visit places of your interest.
Phillip Island Tour
Duration: 10- 11 hours
- Pick up times vary depending on daylight savings (roughly between 11am- 1pm).
- Interactive Australian wildlife park
- Churchill Island (historic farm)
- Seal Rocks coastal walk and wildlife viewing
- Scenic drive with wild wallabies and coastal views
- Penguin Parade (Penguins Plus upgraded viewing included)
- Free day – Relax and enjoy your time at your leisure in the Melbourne City.
Mornington Peninsula Tour
Duration: 8 hours
- Pick up 10am
- Scenic drive along the bay
- Brighton beach huts
- Discover the Mornington Peninsula
- Lunch (selections below)
- Green Olive: Tapas and local produce (great for a family experience)
- Boutique winery lunch
- Strawberry Farm or Wine tasting.
- Arthur’s Seat view spot
- Enchanted Adventure Maze Garden or Peninsula Hot Springs
Great Ocean Road Tour
Duration: 11 hours
- Pick up 8.30am.
- Kangaroos in the wild
- Lorne (seaside town)
- Scenic coastal drive
- Koalas in the wild
- Apollo Bay (seaside town)
- Rainforest walk
- Port Campbell National Park
- 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Razor back
Your Great Ocean Road tour can be enjoyed over two days. This gives you more time to enjoy each sight and see much more along the journey at your own pace. Please select this option on the booking form for more details.
This is a guide of your Melbourne tours. Your Melbourne tours are completely flexible and each itinerary may be tailored to suit your needs and interests.
Peninsula Hot springs
Brighton Beach Huts Melbourne
William Ricketts Sanctuary
Melbourne city South bank
Melbourne's iconic lane ways
Yarra Valley Wineries
Great Ocean Road the 12 apostles
Great Ocean Road Two Days Tour
Inclusions: Private tour with a knowledgeable guide/ driver, accommodation transfers, luxury vehicle, entry fees, lunches and refreshments.
2 people. $3500
3 people. $4000
4 people. $4250
5 people. $4500
6 people. $4800
For any larger groups please send us a contact form with total number of guest.
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!