Clare Valley Private Tour
The Clare Valley is a boutique winery region with over 40 cellar doors and vineyards. Described as “the heart of Australian Riesling” you will enjoy the very best that this region has to offer on your customised Clare Valley Private Tour.
There are also many galleries and museums in this region with the finest art and crafts at galleries located in Clare, Blyth, Watervale and Armagh. Many also sell local produce, such as olive products, jams and preserves. You can also explore conservation parks to see giant 50,000 year old wombat fossils, stunning native wildflowers and majestic colonial homes such as Martindale Hall. Clare Valley is rich with wine, art, and history.
Our Clare Valley Private tour is flexible, and tailored around your interests. Your passionate and knowledgeable host will take you on a wonderful journey of this region.
- Scenic drive through small towns towards Clare Valley
- Mornington tea and wander around the antique shops at a little town called Auburn
- Wine tasting at boutique wineries
- Wine tasting at Sevenhill Cellars (visit the historic church here and the heritage of the first vineyard in the region)
- Knappstein winery (known for their high quality beer and outstanding wines)
- Mitchell’s winery
- Lunch at Skillogalee restaurant/winery
- End your wonderful day by having a drink at Old Magpie & Stump
Clair Valley SA
swan valley tours
Arts and Crafts
Visit art galleries in the region
Visit the Conservation Parks
See ancient wombat fossils and be among nature
Visit an old colonial home
Please send us through your booking request for more information on rates. We ensure each tour is tailored, so if you have any requirements or alterations with this region please send us details in the space provided below.
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!