Wineglass Bay Private Tour
Enjoy a breathtaking day out as you will be surrounded by the most scenic natural environments, such as white sandy beaches and crystal clear sea on our Wineglass Bay Private Tour.
Wineglass Bay is located in Freycinet National Park, which is filled with an abundant amount of native Australian wildlife and features many stunning view spots and walks.
One of the most scenic walks is to Wine Glass Bay, which leads you to one of the most beautiful top 10 beaches in Australia!
You’ll be amazed by the colourful rocks, crystal clear water, and perfectly sculptured bay.
Our Wineglass Bay tours are completely private, and flexible for you to enjoy with a passionate, expert tour guide.
- Accommodation pick up from Hobart.
- Travel along seaside towns (Orford, Triabunna, and Swansea).
- Photo opportunities at Raspins Beach, Spiky Bridge, and The Bark Mill.
- Feast on a fresh seafood lunch at Coles Bay (other options are to visit the local cafe or the tavern).
- Take on the famous “Great Short Walks of Tasmania”- The walking trail up to Wineglass Bay. (2 hrs return)
- Immerse yourself in nature as you walk along the stunning white beach at Wineglass Bay.
- Options to explore more short walks of Freycinet National Park.
- Return back to your accommodation in Hobart.
Please send us through your booking request for more information on rates. We ensure each tour is tailored, so if you have any requirements or alterations with this region please send us details in the space provided below.
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!