Kata Tjuta Private Tour
Start your early morning in a spiritual place of beauty and tranquility as you watch the sunrise across the desert landscape on this enjoyable Kata Tjuta Private Tour.
Kata Tjuta is a location of an ancient world-renowned sandstone monolith in the middle of the central Australian Desert (40 kms from Uluru). Wonder at the 36 steep sided domed rock formations which simply translated, mean “many heads”. Together with Uluru, the Kata Tjuta stone formations form the 2 major landmarks within the Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park.
Our Kata Tjuta private tour can be customized to suit your personal tastes and interests.
Duration: 5 hours
- Depart your resort to the entrance of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park and travel 40 km from the entrance through the desert to the mighty rock.
- Sunrise Views of the 36 domes.
- Relax and enjoy an outback picnic breakfast
- Walpa Gorge (named for the wind, Walpa, that whistles between the massive domes which is shaped by weathering). Learn about this sacred ceremonial site.
- Stroll among these huge group of unique rock walls as your guide educates you about the geology of this location over millions of years.
- Return to your accommodation
Kata Tjuta National Park
Kata Tjuta, Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park, NT
Kata Tjuta, Central Australia
Private Helicopter Tour Kata Tjuta
Outback Hot Air Balloon Flight
Inclusions: Private tour with a knowledgeable guide/ driver, accommodation transfers, luxury vehicle, outback breakfast and refreshments.
Prices start from $980 AUD
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!