About the tour
Fastest transfer to the outer Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas.
See it from above and below on your scenic helicopter tour to one of the world famous Ribbon reefs.
Agincourt reef is one of the best dive and snorkelling sites in the world. In these crystal clear waters you can explore an underwater wonderland of coral gardens, vibrant reef fish, turtles and other sea creatures.
This two level spacious floating platform has an underwater observatory for coral viewing and also semi submersible vessels in which to enjoy the surroundings.
Other facilities include snorkelling platforms, undercover tables, seating and a licensed bar.
Please note that this pontoon is not private.
- Introductory diving
- Certified diving
- Guided snorkel with Marine biologist
- Return via fast group boat ( 1.5 hours)
Your personal travel consultant will create an unforgettable itinerary for you based around your interests. Our standard scenic helicopter flight to the outer Great Barrier Reef tour includes:
- Pick up & return from accommodation
- Scenic Helicopter flight to and from the Great Barrier Reef
- Hot & cold tropical lunch
- Snorkelling equipment, lycra/stinger suits, buoyancy aids
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Fresh showers, restrooms and change rooms
- Additional price for beer, wine, cocktails and spirits.
Rates from AUD $1015 per person
We are also able to incorporate a package of private tours, exclusive experiences, and accommodation across Australia.