Sydney and Melbourne Private Package Tour
Seeking wildlife, culture, scenery and fine cuisine? Please, allow me introduce you to modern Australia. A brilliance in balance of the best of the world, all working together in a single space. The beautiful Sydney and Melbourne cities will be your base, while our authentic guides show you why we love coming from this land down under.
Our team is happy to help you customise your touring experience. Please click on the tour links for more details.
Day One: Arrive in Melbourne
Melbourne has won consecutive awards for being the most livable city in the world. Sounds interesting? It sure is!
- Airport transfer to Accommodation.
Day Two: Melbourne City and Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour
Get up close to native wildlife such as Kangaroos, Koalas and Penguins, as you travel through the countryside, farmlands and into the Phillip Island nature parks. On path to the wildlife, you will first have the chance to see what Melbourne city is famous for, on a guided scenic drive through the highlights.
- Pick up 10- 12 noon (seasonal)
- Explore the city via drive through the highlights.
- Beach side drive to the Brighton Beach Boxes
- Moonlit sanctuary. Wildlife encounters with kangaroos, wallabies, cuddle a koala and lots more!
- Explore a historic farm on a private island (Churchill Island)
- Scenic walk through coastal Seal Rocks.
- Watch the penguins come home after a long day at sea.
- Return to Melbourne 8 – 11pm (seasonal due to penguin parade starting at sunset)
Day Three: The Yarra Valley
Over 100 wineries featuring world class Chardonnay and pinot noir in the valley of the mountains. The Yarra Valley also features a chocolate factory, dairy farm and child friendly options as an alternative. With a range of activities all so close together, this day will heighten your spirits and if you enjoy great wine, there is no better place in Australia to relax and have a tasting. We combined this tour with Mt Dandenong, a peaceful forested treat with boutique shops, nice views and a rainforest that holds some of the most creative sculptures that resemble Indigenous Australians and their cultural beliefs.
Duration: 7-8 hours
- 9.30 AM Pick up
- Arrive in Mount Dandenong
- Wonder through a small mountain forest town with many boutique shops and charming cafes
- View spot
- William Ricketts Sanctuary (Aboriginal inspired sculpture garden in the rainforest. Absolutely incredible!)
- After a 25 minute drive you will arrive in the Yarra Valley
- Lunch at a winery. Enjoy a wine tasting in the heart of the hills with a mountainous backdrop, and sooth into the afternoon
- Flexible options include a dairy farm, chocolate factory, brewery or boutique wineries
- Return to your accommodation around 6.00pm
Day Four: Great Ocean Road Tour:
Good thing you are doing it by road, as this was once known as the shipwreck coast. One of the Great’s, this tour will take you through a cliff side drive that curves through national parks, seaside towns, farmlands, rainforest and then you will come into an area unlike any other in the world to view large formations that have been carved over millions of years from the high cliffs. We save the best for last!
- Pick up at 8.30 AM
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road
- The best view spots
- Lorne, a seaside holiday town
- Wild Koalas
- Colorful wild birds
- Walk through an Ancient Australian Rainforest
- 12 Apostles scenic walk to view the most unique coast line with huge pillars and rough ocean seas
- Loch Ard Gorge walk
- Razor Back view spot
- Return 7.00 PM. You may decide to end your tour at the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport to continue to Sydney.
Day Five: Sydney City Tour:
This is no shrimp on the barbie! Sydney is located in a harbour that has gorgeous coves, islands, surf beaches and the suburbs around are first class. Exploring this city is the highlight of this area. Beach life in the surf or calm bays, landmarks that sing out like an opera and a joy that makes this city wellll…Sydney.
- The Rocks (Old Town in the heart of the Sydney City)
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Botanic Gardens
- Mrs Macquarie’s chair (view spot overlooking the City and seaside)
- Watsons Bay (quaint little bay with lavish restaurants and views of the city)
- Bondi Beach (World-Famous Surf Beach which features a Reality TV Show known as Bondi Rescue)
- Oceanside walk from Bondi Beach to Bronte
- Scenic cultural drive through inner suburbs (Double bay, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Paddington, Darlinghurst, Chinatown and Darling Harbour)
Day Six: Relax and enjoy the city at your pace OR The Blue Mountains Tour:
By relaxing and taking this day for yourselves, you may want to see a show at the Sydney Opera House, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, take a cruise/ ferry on the Harbour to some areas such as Manly or Watsons Bay or explore the city cuisine, culture and shopping. Surfs up anyone?
For those who cant just stop and relax a bit, we can arrange a Blue Mountains tour as an alternative or some wine tasting in the Hunter Valley.
If you are able to spend more time in Australia, Why not look into our 14 day package tour or contact us to talk about a completely customised experience.
Sydney Opera House
Yarra Valley Wine Region
Great Ocean Road
Rates are subject to change due to high and low season prices. We can arrange accommodation for your stay and create a complete package to suit your needs.
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!