Ayers Rock Private Tour
Explore outback Australia with an Ayers Rock Private Tour. This sacred destination is known as the spiritual heart of Australia where you will experience the stunning rock formations, explore waterholes and ancient rock paintings amidst the beauty of Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park.
Marvel at the colour change as sunset washes over Ayers Rock, before returning to your accommodation. Your experienced guide will be able to answer all of your questions and share more of the cultural history on your Ayers Rock Private Tour.
Duration: 5 hours
- Travel through the landscapes to the entrance of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park
- Spectacular views of the sunset over Uluru
- Guided walk around the national park
- Mutitjulu Waterhole, a semi-permanent waterhole nearby Uluru
- Learn about the indigenous dreamtime stories
- See ancient rock art
- Travel to the new Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area where you will observe a view of Uluru with Kata Tjuta in the background.
- Return to your accommodation
*Uluru is one of the few dual–named geographical features in Australia and also the world’s largest rock, towering 348 metres (1141 ft) high. and it is believed to have been created in the Dreamtime by about 10 Dreamtime spirit people.
Sunset over Ayers Rock
Ayers Rock tours
Hot Air Balloon over Uluru
Helicopter Tour of Kata Tjuta National Park
Sunset Camel Ride across the Desert
Inclusions: Private tour with a knowledgeable guide/ driver, accommodation transfers, luxury vehicle, sparkling wine, gourmet treats and refreshments.
Prices start from $1100 AUD
Please use the below form to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!