About the tour
This is the ultimate package tour to the Australian Outback. Featuring three very distinctively unique locations.
Ayers Rock Uluru, Kata Tjuta the Olgas and Kings Canyon. Featuring a three night stay at the Ayers Rock resort, airport transfers, 3 private tours with the outback's best local guide and complimented with the field of lights and the sound of silence experiences.
Ayers Rock Resort has all the comforts to ease your time spent in between tours and experiences around Uluru. There are various restaurants, an art gallery and in the town square, you will find daily activities such as bush craft and native food demonstrations. You will spend most of the mid day sun time relaxing around the resort.
Our tours are very flexible to all needs. We can also add extra experiences to create a more in depth look into this region and its history. You also have the rare opportunity to be dual guided by an indigenous Anangu person. Please contact us for any specific changes or upgrades to the proposed itinerary below.
Duration: 3 nights
- Tour guide accompanied by an indigenous Anangu person.
- Helicopter Tour of Kata Tjuta National Park
- Private airport transfers
- Sunset Camel Ride across the Desert
Our standard Ayers Rock Uluru package tour in outback Australia includes:
- Accommodation. Best suited to your group.
- Return airport transfers.
- Private Tour of Ayers Rock Uluru.
- Dinner at the Sound of Silence.
- Kings Canyon Private Tour.
- Day tour of The Olgas Kata Tjuta.
- Field of Lights Experience.
- Additional cost will include most meals unless stated in itinerary or pre arranged by one of our consultants.
We are also able to incorporate a package of private tours, exclusive experiences, and accommodation across Australia.